To convert a data file into a PDF past performance, you will need to first download the Custom PP Generator from the site here:
The only data files that will convert to Ultimate PPs are ALLWays and Neurax Pro files.
All other data files such as PP Data file single and multi, Multicaps, and the $1 Neurax files will only convert to Premium PPs or Condensed PPs.
To convert the file:
1.Open the Custom PP Generator
2. Click on file, then load file
3.Click the file you want to open
4. Once the file opens, click on reports and select the type of past performance you want. Only available past performance types are listed.
5. Click on the printer button and select print all races.
5. Select the Print to PDF option and click print (most windows 10 computers have this option)
6. name the file(example would be track name and date), select where you want to save it to, and click save.
7. Above the track name on the past performance, you will see what race it is "printing" Once this goes away the file has been converted.